VASTRAJET is a workhorse of the fashion industry when it comes to creating unique vibrant designs in short runs. Makes it possible to print on most elastic or sheer fabrics.Heavy duty design with rigid structure makes the machine suitable for rigorous industrial operating conditions.
- With 4/8/16 Industrial gradejeEing assemblies heads for long service life.
- Proprietary AIVC technology for consistent print quality even under varying ambient conditions
- Supports binary drop or variable drop printing to produce sharp images, vivid colours and greyscale effects
- Capping station and piezoelectric actuations to keep inkjet nozzles adequately hydrated when idle
- Inbuilt humidifier to keep printhead hydrated
FABRIC FEED AND TAKE-UP SYSTEM
- Fabric unwinding regulated to keep constant tension from start to finish
- Adhesive conveyor belt keeps fabric flat and in place for accurate printing and prevent creases in fabric while printing
- Winding with torque motor for continual unattended printing of fabric rolls
ADHESIVE BELT CLEANING SYSTEM
- Equipped with water jets and brush roller to wash excess ink and lint
- Super absorbent roller to ensure removal of residual moi2ure
- Belt dryer ensures that completely dry belt surface is available for fresh fabric feed